Now Accepting Applications for RESULTS GUARANTEED 1-on-1 CoachingOnly 12 spots available - Submit your application today!
CLICK HERE TO APPLY
Every time you’ve ever tried to lose weight, you’ve done it wrong. We’ve all done it. We’ve all been there.
You go through a weight loss program, you deny yourself everything you love, you torture yourself at the gym, and you lose weight. You think you’ve done a good thing for your health, for your life, for your family.
And then the weight comes back. Maybe even some extra on top….
You have failed. Again. You’re sure of it. Everyone else loses the weight and keeps it off. Normal people don’t have problems with their weight. Normal people just manage this without worry. You are a freak of nature… EXCEPT THAT YOU’RE NOT.
Weight loss programs are designed to make sure you fail in the long-term, so you keep coming back and buying more programs over and over.
It All Begins with A Healthy Conversation... Let's chat to see if the Balanced Living Experience is for you
So, how do you break the cycle?
You break the cycle by doing something different. By looking at how a doctor would recommend you find your optimal health (because a doctor does) and actually taking that advice. By trusting that science actually works for all of us. By breaking the cycle of restrict/gain weight/restrict/gain weight – forever.
If you are looking for fast weight loss that won’t last, look somewhere else…
This is not a program where you can lose a lot of weight fast and then feel bad when you gain it back again later. This isn’t that type of program because it doesn’t work.
Think about it. If you lose weight… but gain it right back (plus more)… did you really lose weight? Or was it just a gimmick?
As your health coach, my job is to help you find your healthiest and happiest self for life. That’s really it. There are a lot of things we may talk about together, but my job is to help you find your healthiest and happiest self for life.
That means, if it’s a gimmick, I won’t recommend it. If it’s not scientifically or medically sound, I won’t bring it to your attention.
If I tell you that a doctor and dietitian have agreed together on a healthy and simple way to lose weight for life – it is the truth. No gimmicks. No extra supplements needed. Just science, consistency, and a willingness to work toward the best version of yourself.
Slow is sustainable. Sustainable is forever.
I wish that I could sell you a pill that would make weight and health no longer an issue. The fact is, that doesn’t exist. There is no magic solution to permanently change things overnight. There are, however, a number of methods and techniques that will get you to permanent change over time.
You can achieve sustainable long-term results like:
• Find a healthy weight for your body
• Love your body and its gifts to you
• Eat real food and lose weight
• Support your activity and have energy all day
• Never feel deprived or hungry on your journey to health
Sounds different from what you’re used to doing right?
As a health coach, I do things differently. I’m not focused on making money for a large corporation. I’m here to share with you the roadmap for healthy and thriving life. This is not something you do for a few days and then go back to your old ways. This is the beginning of a new lifestyle!
Want to Learn More?
Join me for an Upcoming Info Session
It’s Online and it’s FREE!!
Over the course of 12 weeks you will begin to build habits you can keep for life. You have the option of three program levels, based on your individual needs.
Each program option below will deliver the exact same benefits – the difference is the amount of personal attention you enjoy while on your journey.
The Balanced Living Integrative Therapy Experience launches January 11, 2016!
Below are answers to questions you may have…
If you have any additional questions, chances are, someone else does too and might be scared to reach out! Why not, visit my Facebook page and post your questions on the wall, and I will answer you there. You’ll not only helping yourself, you’ll be helping others to get healthier and happier – how cool is that!?!
This Program Isn’t for Everyone…
THIS 90-DAY PROGRAM IS FOR YOU, IF…
- You are ready to stop making excuses and take charge of your health.
- You want to feel energized, confident and well rested, so you can feel amazing in your body.
- You believe health is a journey and you’re looking for a system that you can stick to without feeling deprived.
- You are willing to invest a little extra time in the kitchen, knowing that healthy and nutritious meals take some extra lovin’ in the oven (no more “cooking is a chore” excuses).
- You’re excited to get out of your comfort zone (trying new foods, resisting temptations, giving up caffeine).
- You are ready to commit, follow through and eager to create a better life for yourself.
THIS 90-DAY PROGRAM IS NOT FOR YOU, IF…
- You’re looking for a quick diet fix (starving yourself of valuable nutrients or restricting calories)
- 90 days just seems too long. I know 90 days is a huge commitment, but it takes time to see transformative change. Since this cleanse incorporates a private group — we want people with a positive “can-do” attitude who are ready to make significant changes in their health right now. We promise we’ll be here for you when you’re ready.
- You are or have been under medical supervision. Since we aren’t doctors or nutritionist, if you have any concerns whatsoever, please consult your healthcare provider to confirm what is best for your personal health.
You can do this. You can change your life for good. You don’t ever have to worry about weight loss again.
I’m not looking for perfection in this program and neither should you. If you slip-up, it’s okay. Commit to do your best and take baby steps until you realize, embrace and adopt the healthier lifestyle that you’ve envisioned for yourself. It takes a little courage right now, while you’re motivated and ready for change. Take control of your health and your life, and stop the painful cycle of weight gain and loss. You can do this. I know you can. And I will be here to help you, every step of the way.